რუსთაველის ქართული ლიტერატურის ინსტიტუტი
SHOTA RUSTAVELI INSTITUTE OF GEORGIAN LITERATURE
0108, Tbilisi, Kostava str. 5 fax: (995 32) 299-53-00 Phone: (995 32) 299-53-00; 298-26-76 E-mail: email@example.com
The XII International Symposium
The Idea of State Sovereignty and XX Century Literature
(Dedicated to the 100th Anniversary of the Declaration of Georgia’s State Independence)
Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
which will take place on 26-28 September, 2018, in Tbilisi, Georgia
· The Idea of State Sovereignty in the Soviet Period Literature;
· The Idea of State Sovereignty in the Modernist Literature;
· The ‘Peoples’ Right to Self-determination and the Soviet Idea of 'Multinational Literature';
· Political Freedom as a theme in Emigrants’ Memoir Writing;
· Writers about Politics: Official and Unofficial Publicist Writing;
· Literary “Underground” Discourse and its Political Significance;
· Regime and the Writer’s Fight for the Intellectual Sovereignty;
· The Idea of State Sovereignty in the Post-modernist Literature;
· The Idea of State Sovereignty in the Post-Soviet Period Literature;
· The Idea of National Self-identification and Artistic Forms of its Depiction;
· Political Illusions and Cultural Reality;
· Science and Political Discourse.
· The First Republic of Georgia in the Thematic Context of Georgian Literature.
Working languages of the Symposium are: Georgian, English, Russian.
The interested applicants should send filled Registration form and abstracts in English Language electronically to the Organizing Committee.
Please send abstracts and filled registration forms as attachments to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended until May 11, 2018.
The Organizing Committee preserves the right to select symposium participants.
The approved participants will be sent informational communiqué additionally
The registration fee includes:
Participants will also be offered a cultural programme.
After the completion of the Symposium proceedings will be published, which will be uploaded in GOOGLE SCHOLAR.
In case of request, authors will receive the scanned files of their articles (Please, note that the postal service of sending the proceedings is not included in the registration fee).
Featured papers will be published in Sjani (Thoughts), an annual Georgian scientific journal of literary theory and comparative literature which is included in CEEOL, VABB-SHW and ERIH PLUS basis.
For further information please contact the Organizing Committee to the following e-mail:
Conference Sessions at Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
|Copyright © 2006 SHOTA RUSTAVELI INSTITUTE OF GEORGIAN LITERATURE|